Scera Park announced the winners in the school Reflections program. Dallin and Abby both entered. Dallin entered in 3-D Art...he made a sun out of a Styrofoam ball and added rays of sunshine and a smiley face with sunglasses...his theme was
"I can make a difference by spreading my sunshine!"
"I can make a difference by saying please and thank you"
She received 2nd place in her division!
You rock roo-poo!
These are those parent PAY DAYS...you know those days that make all the messy rooms and bad attitudes seem worth it!
I had no idea how much work goes into being president of the PTA! I have a volunteer full time job at that school and the stress level in my life has tripled BUT... days like today when I stand in front of 38 fantastic faculty and 450 students my heart leaps with joy knowing I have the privilege to be a part of their lives...Scott thank you for standing by my side through all this! I love you Babe!


1 comment:
Congrats Abby and Dallin!
Emma sure makes a cute co-PTA President!
Post a Comment