Friday, November 14, 2008

Emerald High Shined!

We finished and performed the youth roadshow for the Stake.
With ALL the craziness that this entailed .... from the Ornery guys own mouth....
" They did a great job! I would have to say that your roadshow was the only one I felt the spirit from. They really did a great job! No one would have ever known what you and Brother Sorenson had to go through...WOW!"
Way to go The Youth of the First!
You were OZSOME!
As for today..I enjoyed a breath of heaven!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

john and bentley got to see our ward's road show. it sounds like they liked it. way to go!

Jennifer said...

I really wanted to come see the road show but Elise was sick this week. I'm glad it went well and I am sure our ward's was the best!

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!! NOTHING better than the laughter of children especially a baby!!

Lana said...

Ahhh babies are the best!! How long will he hold off your hunger? Wait don't answer that, just go with it!!
Good job on the roadshow!!!!