Because I am a horrible mother a few things that are not in photos are
1. Abby auditioned and was asked to perform her solo
"Beauty is Within Each of Us"in the BYU Danceworks Concert.
2. She also performed it at YW in excellence ans still I know horrible mom no pics!
She did an amazing job and moved many to tears both times!!!!!!
Now on to the rest of the greats...
Dallin won the Most Original Pumpkin in the schools pumpkin contest for his "Pumpkin Pie"
Mom got all the costume put together by Halloween...Miracle!
Mom got all the costume put together by Halloween...Miracle!Abilime Crayola Crayon
Pinkalicious &
Calvin as Stupendous Man
Dad was Captain Ironic
Dallin received his Bear!!!!!! You go bud!!!!
Dad got wounded in the cave and again bad mom forgot to snap the darn camera thing!!!!!
YW in Excellence gifts and actually were finished before the day!!!! Huge Accomplishment!
Abby and Skotie received their YW in Excellence recognition Award...Together...Of Course!!!!
These gals are amazing. I wish I had there faith and testimonies. I think my favorite project they did, again together , was getting up before school and going to the temple to do baptisms for the dead at 6 AM for the past couple of months!!!! They are Excellent!!!!!!Luv you!!! Abby also learned and is an active indexer for the church.
Of course daddy was super pleased with his baby girl!!!!!!
All this with a sick hubby , no sleep, football championships...Congrats CV Undefeated!!!!! Abbys friends over every weekend until all hours and on and on. Now just catching up on laundry!
Of course daddy was super pleased with his baby girl!!!!!!
All this with a sick hubby , no sleep, football championships...Congrats CV Undefeated!!!!! Abbys friends over every weekend until all hours and on and on. Now just catching up on laundry!

4 comments:
You are not a horrible mom, you are super mom and I am sure everyone else would agree with me!
You need to tell me when Abby dances because I really want to come watch her sometime!
I agree you are Super Mom!!!
Holy Freak! You guys make me Dizzy, Tired, lazy, & I think I'll go take a nap for you!
How do you do it all????
Way to go Abby on your dancing & YW recognition!
Love Dallin's Pumpkin Pie......very creative!
Love ya!
abby's dance was beautiful! i'm so glad i got to see it. i'd say that i hope things will settle down a little for you now, but i know that is unlikely. you're amazing!
Post a Comment