Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Loving MY family!!!

We had the best time taking Family pictures! thanks for the laughs to the V's and T's!
Tradition I tell you..
And next year more carmel popcorn! Goodness!
But I must mention that Emma is not the happiest about having to be the littlest in our family.She is often very upset about it and wishes the other two had to wait!~
On Sunday she informed us that" Heavenly Father thought she was to cute to send until now!"
Can' t Argue with that!
Thanks Glenda YOU ROCK!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck! Those pics are simply the best!

Glenda did an awesome job!

Heather S. said...

Ahhh so cute!!!! I love your family and I am soooooooooo excited to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Awesome awesome pictures! Seriously I love them. You guys are such a cute family...I'm jealous I want Glenda to take my family pictures...darn it, why can't I live out there?

tuhine peggy said...

I love all the pictures. What a fun tradition! Merry Christmas!

Kristy said...

Those are fun, funky, fabulous! Love them!

Unknown said...

AWESOME pictures!! I love them :) Emma is growing up so much!!