Thursday, February 11, 2010

No Great for 200th!

Happy 200th post for me! I have yet to download about 337 pictures of all that has gone on but I felt for journal purpose here are some updates:
Our heart felt prayers have been for our dear Uncle Gruff1 We hope you are doing much better and resting,(as well as you can with Super Sam at your side) now that you are home.
Dallin is the Pinewood Derby Reigning Champion for the 2nd year in a row. For those of you who do not know Dallin he works hard at perfection. Both years D and Scott spent 40 or more hours doing research on what makes the fastest car. Looks as though studying pays off. As well as building the car TOGETHER!!!!! It was exciting for us as last year was his Cougar mobile and this year was the Collie Car! Unfortunately his heart was broken the next day when his Hero's team fell short of the Super Bowl Victory...Next year Colts!
Dallin also made it through the grueling suspense and tryouts for a Super League Baseball Team and we were notified Tuesday HE MADE IT.
First Team Meeting MONDAY! !!
Goodbye to all Saturdays from here to July! So FUN!!!! WE Love Baseball!
Abby was invited to perform her peice in the danceworks concert at BYU this Friday!
Emma is loving life as Daddy's little princess! She SO has him wrapped around her finger!
AS for Scott still fighting off whatever seems to have him sick constantly but he always manages to be in the many places he needs to be. We love him So very much!
I start on the new adventure as Miss Orem Assistant Director next week Yea!
Of course both girls are so excited!
And Last but not least WE ARE MOVING! Our home is up for sale! Any takers!
We have loved our home but as I enjoyed muchly " Jonah and the great fish" The other night sometimes we do things that are hard and we should always go where the Lord needs us to be. After 5 months of prayers and heart ache for me. We went to church in what would be our new ward and felt very strongly that that is where we needed to be. SO keep us in your prayers as we embark on this new chapter in our lives!
I promise pictures next time!!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

it's going to be so hard to see you guys go! i don't know what this ward is like without you. luckily you won't be far away, and there's always blogland to keep us in touch. :)

Kristy said...

I hope your house sells fast! Maybe real estate is moving faster on your end of the valley than ours. Where are you moving to?

Good luck to all of you with all you hope to accomplish!

Unknown said...

I am going to miss you so much!! I'm glad that you won't be too far away. I agree with Jenny I'm glad we have Blogland!! I wish you ALL the luck and keeping up with EVERYTHING!!!