Some of you are aware of how hard the move has been for me this past year. New home, new schools, new neighbors...a bit of lonely... a bit lost! Smiling less....I am finding myself having to rediscover who I am.....It has been extremely hard! Okay to be completely honest I have been very lost.....But as with most obstacles in my life I push through riding on the coattails of my faith. Well as I sat down this morning to look up the kids grades, check emails and do my daily routine..I ran across this and I grinned from ear to ear! Not only do I adore this song... It reminded me that I used to be fun and smile and guess what I smiled...this video is how I have always imagined my world will be....go ahead and sing I know you want to!!!!!!!!!! Let it all loose and dance the smiles out! So to those of you who may need a pick up like I did...This is to you from me!:) SO DOE!
8 years ago

5 comments:
Hey Debi, I miss you! It was so good to see Abby for a minute the other day. This made me smile, too. Thanks!
We need to get together!!!
Cute! Just know that there are so many who love you and your family. Change is HARD! I have thought about you often and continue to appreciate the example and influence you have been in my life. Keep your chin up and keep SMILING! (I will try too!)
Love the video. We miss your smiles around here!
I can't imagine you without that beautiful smile on your face, love you Debi!
Hello-
I recently came across your blog and wanted to reach out to you in hopes of you posting about an event that we're particularly excited about at Primrose Schools.
I have an article/event that I would like to submit that is about dancing and how it relates to fitness. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment