Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It happens in 3's....

We have always thought that bad things happen in threes well...this was one of those weeks:(
1. Tragic Loss of a loved family member:_(
2. Abby broke her finger one week before Nationals :(
3. Mom rear ended a car..... Truck survived the other car not so much :(
So here's hoping that we are on an up swing of good things....St. George here we come. Also Abby raced her first official high school race in a meet with five other high schools and took 5th over all in the 400 meters...Go FRESHMAN ROO!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry! I hope things are up from here! Have a great time in "St. Squeal"! Love you all!

Jennifer said...

Sorry! I hope this means next week is going to be really good.

Jenny said...

Oh man! I'm so sorry about your week and hope that everyone is doing okay despite these bad things. Here's hoping that things start looking up!

Lorin and Janice said...

Life just flat out stinks sometimes! Wishing you only happy things from here on out!