SPIRIT DAY!!!!!
BEACH BASH!!!!
HOME DANCE COMPETITION!!!!
I have a silly daughter!!!!! She packed nerf guns for camp and brought the wagon to roam the halls in. She convinced her dad and I that we needed to bring the wagon to hall our luggage to our rooms....aaaaaa NO! So she could go shooting girls with darts! It was great to be completely honest! She made the best of friends with all the squads! Such a silly bunch!
Abs in a stunt!
TOP BANANA!
BEACH BASH!!!!
HOME DANCE COMPETITION!!!!
I have a silly daughter!!!!! She packed nerf guns for camp and brought the wagon to roam the halls in. She convinced her dad and I that we needed to bring the wagon to hall our luggage to our rooms....aaaaaa NO! So she could go shooting girls with darts! It was great to be completely honest! She made the best of friends with all the squads! Such a silly bunch!
Abs in a stunt!
TOP BANANA!
The girls were amazing! Received top honors in everything! They received the UCA Leadership Award. This week was a week we grew from. We learned to forget ourselves and laugh...A LOT! We learned to fail and then to press forward and succeed! We took risks...and still will!
We are looking forward to a new year with Tiger Pride flying high!

We are looking forward to a new year with Tiger Pride flying high!

Congrats to my girls! I am proud of you!!!!!

3 comments:
Looks like you had a great week!
Congrats!
Look like the girls and their coach worked really hard. Way to go!
Looks like a lot of fun and a great experience for her :)
Post a Comment