Crazilee...
what great photos! i love them! when did you get them taken?
Those pictures are awesome! Who did you have take them?
We took them about 2 years ago! It was the professionals...Me and Glenda and our little digital cameras!
I was going to ask who took those, but I guess you already answered. You guys are good! I love the photos. What a beautiful family!!
Too cute! I love the pics in the leaves. You're family is so beautiful!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what great photos! i love them! when did you get them taken?
Those pictures are awesome! Who did you have take them?
We took them about 2 years ago! It was the professionals...Me and Glenda and our little digital cameras!
I was going to ask who took those, but I guess you already answered. You guys are good! I love the photos. What a beautiful family!!
Too cute! I love the pics in the leaves. You're family is so beautiful!
Post a Comment