I just need to write about how blessed I am to have such amazing children!
I DO NOT know what I did to deserve them!
Life is always so crazy around our home and this week was no different! Not one of them complained ...
My little Emma set the table every night and then wiped it down after I cleared it. She read her books and not one peep during my city PTA meeting. She was awesome in dance!
Abby cleaned the entire house while Glenda and I have been spending tonz of hours putting together Dallin's baptism surprise and fixed lunch on Saturday for the kids. Abby is raising her own money to help out the family with the cost of the dance and camps she has this summer.
Dallin never once complained about me being gone and played happily wherever we went! He took the most handsome pictures for his baptism and didn't say he hated it and had a great time!
Words don't and can't explain how wonderful they are...I know they aren't perfect but I am blessed!

4 comments:
you do have wonderful kids! i'm so glad to know your awesome family.
What great kids! We think your whole family is wonderful and we appreciate your great examples.
That is so sweet!! I loved it! Kids are such blessings. What would our life be like without them?
awesome kids, we love it when they do stuff like that!
Post a Comment