Missing My Sister Mom and Elder Dad!
We are being blessed by their service but days like today..I just miss them .....ALOT!
We ( Us and Jasons family)sent them a package full of the things they are missing...salsa, candy corn, black licorice, boxed cake mixes and frosting along with taco shells and seasoning and some other things..Putting that box together just made me think about the little things that make them so gosh darn amazing! We sure do love those 2!
but...Come what may and be happy!

3 comments:
I hope everything is going well for them. My parents are putting their papers in soon and I am already nervous about where they will go!
my brother always wants peanut butter and syrup for pancakes. it's funny the things these missionaries miss. how nice that you were able to put a package together for them. hope they keep doing well!
They look so GOOD! What great examples they are! We too Love and miss them:)
Post a Comment