Emma goes to sleep in the sweetest ways and I can not resist taking pictures for evidence...
This was Last Saturday...
She lined all of her baby girls up and then put her to sleep at the end...
She hugs each doll and tucks each one individually in to slumber time adn then puts herself to sleep...just like a reall mom...Sometimes she gets back up because one is having a nightmare and she calms them down , tucks them back in and she goes back to sleep...
Then on Tuesday while dad and Abby were studying for a test...
Then on Tuesday while dad and Abby were studying for a test...Emma was coloring on the floor and LITERALLY fell asleep right in the middle of her picture...
As you can see...
Such a beautiful slumbering princess...Sooooo
I fell asleep for a quick nap and Emma found my camera and snapped a picture and several movies of mom slumbering...
What goes around comes around!
It was the Joy School Halloween Party on Tuesday...Of course I have not yet made Halloween costumes...I still have two weeks to procrastinate that!...So Emma went in her princess dress up..They had a grand time trick or treating and singing to us! thanks Jenny and Tammy!

5 comments:
I love sleeping kids pictures too! I am glad you were able to get a little nap also.
She is such a doll! A real princess for sure!
Awesome!!.. I love it! I too love sleeping kids pictures, I’ve posted a few myself, but they are in no way princesses…lol The joys of boys and the joy of princesses is surely different, but both are precious :)
I am glad you stumbled across us too!! You have the cutest family ever!! How cute is Emma with her dolls? Bree is starting to really care about her dolls now. She likes to feed them and give them drinks so now they have all the nasty dried food and whatever else stuck in their mouths which I swore I would never let happen:)
It's been a week since you blogged last. I hope the caze has not rubbed off. I love looking at your blogg. I hope your fine with our blogg haveing the same background. Jason
Post a Comment