Thursday, January 8, 2009

Emma's World

This past week has been a killer! Getting back to real life was not easy...
There was no easing our way back into things...EVERYTHING started back into full swing and then some stressful situations to complicate it all.
Our prayers and thoughts go out to the sweet Shumway family.
We love you all so much and our hearts break as your sweet Cassidy is coping with her earthly trails, as well as your long days spent at Primary. know that we are here for you!
Crystal hang in there! we love you and are praying for this to all be over with PRONTO!
As for Emma and the world she lives in...
well On Wednesday I was asked her to get her boots on as we had another meeting top go to and in her sweet voice she looked at me and said
"Mommy, I don't want to go to another meeting."
so....
I didn't, I know I am bad, but I we stayed home and this is what we did....
Homemade bread cut into flowers for french toast...

Warm Yumlishious!!!!!!

A Movie for her and the American Doll Girls! Popcorn with Sprinkles...her favorite...

We made a flower hairdo with flower clips! It reminded me of the swimming caps in old movies!

Then every pillow and doll in the house set up ion the living room...do not know the reason just know she got quite the work out going all over to retrieve it all and I had the pleasure of putting it back!

She truly lives in EMMAworld!!!

Well I guess I should go and take down the Christmas trees I have been avoiding!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Emma world looks fun :)

Kristy said...

The world would be a better place if we all took a day to eat flower-shaped food and watch movies with dolls and pillows. She is such a cutie. Sometimes you just need a break from meetings. I know I do.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you took a break. Emma is so cute. I would love to live in Emma-world for a while. It looks like fun.

Rosie and Derek said...

Go you! Sometimes it's OK to miss a meeting. :)
It's so cute seeing your cute little Emma surrounded by her dolls. Julia used to do that with stuffed animals, and I would also get the pleasure of putting them away.

Kristy said...

I LOVE IT! I have to disagree with the statement that you were "bad". Emma knows that she is more important, and that is something that really matters. You are such an amazing mom and person, Deb. An inspiration!

Heather S. said...

Gosh, I want to be there! That sounds like so much more fun than writing a billion papers and preparing for a bunch of presentations :-)Your awesome!

Erin said...

so fun! i want your bread recipie. It looks yummy!

Stephanie said...

I want to come visit Emma's world! She has the best mommy in the world!

Anonymous said...

Can I run away to "Emma's World?" She's so lucky, no, "BLESSED" to have you for her MOM! Peggy

Unknown said...

She is the luckiest girl alive to have a mom that loves her so much to do all this with her! How much fun!! I love that girl !! :)