I am so behind on journaling due to a very family filled holiday break! we had a great time just being together...no school, no work, JUST US! So here is our last 14 days in review!
Emma " Mommy I killed the spider! I am so Brave!"
Spanish Project due! Ahhh!
Getting there.....
And WA la...Senior eta Henrietta hippo! Abby did a great job!
The kids built our family in snowman's! Even Tarma has one!
One of our trees, decorated in honor to our Grandma Darling!
Abby got her very own sewing machine from Santa! She is a sewing queen, a natural!
Dallin , the biggest cougar fan you shall ever meet got these blocks in his stocking!
Santas goodie remains and of course the magic key that let's him in!
D and Dad watching football! Dallin in his Christmas and now his official shirt he wears EVERYWHERE!
Abby thrilled on Christmas morning...She got her machine and Josephina....
Emma, can you tell! Got her Felicity and the brass bed so she and Elizabeth have a place to take there naps!
Christmas Eve Jammies!
Our visit to Santas helper!
Our family Party...Yes thats the Grinch...
Emma terrified of the Grinch!
Emma becoming terrified of the Grinch!
At first Emma found the Grinch funny....he was across the room!
THE GRINCH!
Ice Skating as a family!
Princess of the Ice! We had a blast! We think it will become a family tradition!
Dallins very first snowman! He did it ALL BY HIMSELF!
The girls sleepover to start the break...Yes Brylie was the first one to fall asleep and of course became the victim to Skotie and Abby!
Spanish Project due! Ahhh!
Getting there.....
And WA la...Senior eta Henrietta hippo! Abby did a great job!
The kids built our family in snowman's! Even Tarma has one!
One of our trees, decorated in honor to our Grandma Darling!
Abby got her very own sewing machine from Santa! She is a sewing queen, a natural!
Dallin , the biggest cougar fan you shall ever meet got these blocks in his stocking!
Santas goodie remains and of course the magic key that let's him in!
D and Dad watching football! Dallin in his Christmas and now his official shirt he wears EVERYWHERE!
Abby thrilled on Christmas morning...She got her machine and Josephina....
Emma, can you tell! Got her Felicity and the brass bed so she and Elizabeth have a place to take there naps!
Christmas Eve Jammies!
Our visit to Santas helper!
Our family Party...Yes thats the Grinch...
Emma terrified of the Grinch!
Emma becoming terrified of the Grinch!
At first Emma found the Grinch funny....he was across the room!
THE GRINCH!
Ice Skating as a family!
Princess of the Ice! We had a blast! We think it will become a family tradition!
Dallins very first snowman! He did it ALL BY HIMSELF!
The girls sleepover to start the break...Yes Brylie was the first one to fall asleep and of course became the victim to Skotie and Abby!



8 comments:
Aww, thanks! I love you guys :-)
I'm so glad you found a few minutes to update your blog. It's so fun to see pictures of your cute little ones and catch up on what you've been up to. I'm so glad you've had a fantastic holiday break!
Looks like you guys had a fun holiday. That little walker thing that Emma had ice-skating looks cool. I didn't know they even had stuff like that. I'm not looking forward to the normal routine of things either.
Looks like you have had a wonderful time. My kids would be so jealous of the snow.
i've been wondering whether abby got her sewing machine . . . hope she has fun with it! :)
looks like you all had a great vacation!
What a busy few weeks! It looks like you had a great Christmas.
I want to spend my 2nd childhood at your house! Lucky kids! Love & hugs to all of you!
I love this post; looks like you had a nice break from the “normal” YEAH!! And a nice Holiday and valuable family time!! Way to go girl!! (p.s. Hope you don’t mind I’m going to copy your post idea to get mine caught up I love it)
Post a Comment