We had a GREAT Young Women activity last night, put on by our FABULOUS Stake YW presidency!
It was Family Feud but with the For Strength of Youth Style!

The YW were divided into 2 teams...
Explained that the surveys they had taken in December, those results were to nights game!
Survey Said?..........
Boy did they get competitive!
Carol Lawson was our "Hostess with the MOSTEST!"
Carol Lawson was our "Hostess with the MOSTEST!"

It was a TON of fun, YW had a great time, 

3 comments:
That sounds like it was a lot of fun and I am SOOOO glad that someone else was taking care of everything :-)
Looks like a great activity. It was fun to see pics of Carol, tell her I said hello...I think she is awesome!
How much fun and such a great idea!!.. and how nice that you finally got to just come and partake!!
Post a Comment