Friday, February 13, 2009

Mom...Here IT is!

Mom, here are the pictures I promised!!!
We are just about finished!
Just a few Odds and Ends to finish up!
The Girls LOVE it!
Abby was a big help and learned alot about painting and decorating!
Thanks Ab's for all of your help!!!!!!!
The girls roomis full of history and memories from four generations...My Grandmother, My Mom, Mine and theirs!
I found these at my new favorite crafing store
Crafters Corner
Luv and miss you Mom!!!!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love how the room turned out! Great job Debi and Abby. I am sure the girls love it.

Brenda said...

It looks so great. I love makeovers! You guys did a good job.

Stephanie said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Love It!!!

Love the Blue! Bre will be jealous.

Anonymous said...

Just perfect! It's the best of all possible girl's rule! Great team effort girls!
Aunt Peggy

Jenny said...

the room looks great!

Heather S. said...

The girls room looks awesome. It is way cute! :-)

Unknown said...

Way so cute!! And much more grown up :) .. you guys did a great job!! LOVE IT :)