I'm glad you all got to go and play!! I havent been to Lagoon forever. I will be missing abby tons next week :) we love her, oh and emma has taught Cher some great funny faces :)
We are always on the go..so we thought a fun way to let our loved ones know and see whats going on would be to create this blog...Scott, Debi, Abby, Dallin, And Emma
6 comments:
Awww, you guys are so cute! We haven't been to Lagoon in years, it looks so much fun!
I'm glad you all got to go and play!! I havent been to Lagoon forever. I will be missing abby tons next week :) we love her, oh and emma has taught Cher some great funny faces :)
I remember going to Lagoon when I was a kid. How fun!
Looks like fun!
Love Emma's Monkey bag!
What great reactions! And Lagoon looks like lots of fun.
Fun, fun!!! I love going to lagoon :) I hope you all had a fabulous time :D
Post a Comment