Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Dream!

Yesturday!!!
My Dream!!!
BYU Children's Dance Faculty!!!
ME!!!
To my chi ca Erin...Thanks for the talk last night...
It is comforting to know that we are all in the same canoe!
Trying to hold everything steady...Always ready to tip over!!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you! You will be awesome!!!

Rosie and Derek said...

Yay, that is SO EXCITING!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful! Congratulations! You'll be great!
Love & hugs, Peggy

Erin said...

YAHOO!! Can Cher come play with you ??? :) thanks too i felt much better by the end of the night. I love the last line i dont think you could have said it any better! Thanks
Oh let me know about the corn

Jenny said...

congratulations!!!

Heather S. said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting!!! Of course, now I will see you less than I already do probably :)

Oh and yeah, Harry Potter was awesome!!! I can't wait for you to see it.

Stephanie said...

Woot! Woot! Way to go Deb!

I think the 3 wolf-moon powers rubbed off onto you!