Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Endings and New Beginnings....

Well after a week long celebration for Emma's 6th Birthday it is past...She asked for a pink fancy room and sooooo
A pink fancy room is what she received. SHE LOVES IT!!!!!!!! And she was is very happy!!!! Dallin made Emma the only Harry Potter wand with Pink on it....Daloris Umbrage....She was so delighted!
Her cake....
Her cupcakes.....Abby made her a build a bear kitty and named it pinkalicious! I love you Emma and I am sooooooooooo sad she is now heading of to be BIG ...but that's for next week thank heavens..... Dallin celebrated the end of the Tigers Baseball as he heads of to the majors next year. His coaches held a swim bash and pizza party for the boys and their families. They surprised them with these trophies and balls. Each trophy had there name and the nick name they had carried for the past two years...Then each boy got a ball signed by each boy on the team. It was a great night...gonna miss them people...great people!!!!! SO .......my bubba headed off to his New school...Everything is different...mom was in tears after she dropped him off. I know it was the right decision but right choices are often some of the hardest! I love you bud and wish you the best in the big 5th grade! Abby had her first Varsity game last Friday night! They had a big win! GO TIGERS! She was soooo very nervous...but did awesome. The kick offs....
Go BLUE......Go GOLD....... Arabesque fold down..... No drops yeah!!!!!! SO our Roo headed off as an official freshman...No WAY!!!!!! Her first day as a freshman started at the high school for cheer class then home to change and off the the Jr. high for the rest of her classes!!!!! Go BECOME Roo! I love you and am completely amazed by your strength and endurance!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Emma's room looks perfect for her. And her cake and cupcakes. AMAZING! I hope the school year goes well for your family.

Jenny said...

Abby looks beautiful and so grown up! Hope she has a great year. Can't wait to hear how Dallin's first day went. I bet he's going to do great. Emma's room looks awesome. Ruby would be so jealous, but I'm pretty sure Milo will not want a pink room. :)