SO three days of school over....THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE CRAZY!!!!!!!
So I took Emma to her Kindergarten assessment...She did great and loves her teacher. Apparently did extremely well in math....huh...didn't do that in joy school...BUT yeah she passed everything plus knows math WOOT WOOT!
Our evening was taxing from one place to another...cross country practice, Dallin pick up from school to feed him his first dinner to get him to football, pick up Abby from cross country to do hair, change to cheer uniform to get her to bus for game, pick Dallin up feed second dinner drive to delayed football game to sit in pouring rain for four hours...YAY! In the picture I "WONDER" who she is lookin at=) so we drive home for third dinner to bed sooo we could all get up at 6:45 for....
Abby to race in her cross country race...in the rain....(She has the headband in) She finished 27th overall and fourth for her race.....She changed in the car into her cheer outfit did makeup and hair and arrived....
At Gateway Mall just in time to warm up and compete in the
Abby to race in her cross country race...in the rain....(She has the headband in) She finished 27th overall and fourth for her race.....She changed in the car into her cheer outfit did makeup and hair and arrived....
At Gateway Mall just in time to warm up and compete in the FM 100 high school pep rally competition!(Shes behind the girl in sweat pants)
They were fab! They took first and won $1000.00! Go TIGERS!
Emma had a blast playing in the fountains and eating cotton candy they were giving away at the pep rally..I had some too!!!!=o)
Dallin and Dad stayed home to watch Abbys friends play in their freshman game....They can't get enough football! Dallin plays his first game this week...My baby is so bruised but apparently loves the sound of crushing pads and helmets...oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!Ready for Sunday!

2 comments:
Wow! I didn't think you could get any busier, but I guess I was wrong! Have fun with all of your activities! Hopefully we'll have time to get together soon.
you are so busy, but you make it seem so easy! I want to be like you when I grow up, you ARE Supermom!
Post a Comment