Monday, October 29, 2012

In my Children's Eye's

Greatful for this song today....It is  a family favorite. Each one of my children have brought me great joy and strength in ways nothing else could. I know my Heavenly Father is VERY aware of who I am, and loves me, by the choice and amazing spirits HE has allowed Scott and I to raise here, on this beautiful earth.
Abigail, Dallin and Emma....I love you!

In my children's eyes I am a hero


I am strong and wise and I know no fear

But the truth is plain to see

they were sent to rescue me

I see who I wanna be

In my childrenr's eyes



In my children's eyes everyone is equal

Darkness turns to light and the

world is at peace

This miracle God gave to me gives me

strength when I am weak

I find reason to believe

In my children's eyes



And when they wraps there hand

around my finger's

Oh it puts a smile in my heart

Everything becomes a little clearer

I realize what life is all about



It's hangin' on when your heart

has had enough

It's giving more when you feel like giving up

I've seen the light

It's in my children's eyes



In my children's eyes I can see the future

A reflection of who I am and what will be

Though they will grow and someday leave

Maybe raise a family

When I'm gone I hope you see how happy

they made me

For I'll be there

In my children's eyes

No comments: