Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Celebrations!

We had a great Easter. Having birthdays in March is fun...because every once in a while you get to celebrate it with Easter. Mom and Bubba both did just that. We had a family birthday party on Easter Sunday to Celebrate!
Mom made both the cakes...once she found these ideas...she HAD to do them! Dallin is BEYOND excited for scouts...
Grandma and Grandpa got him all ready and geared up for the big day!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

hope you both had wonderful birthdays!

those cakes look amazing. nice job!

and congrats to dallin on cubs! can you believe he's old enough???

Jen said...

Hey Deb, I so glad you found my blog. It's not much yet...but I'll keep working on it. Yup, Lana in in our ward. She lives pretty darn close to us. Our boys are even on the same soccer team. I remember in the winter I met your aunt that used to work at MVHS and I made the connection...I guess I really didn't make the whole connection with you. Lana also is friends with "Shippen" (Jen) Her son plays soccer also and we all met on the field the other day. It's a small world. Hey is Abbie going to to DaCI? I don't know what to think of the whole thing. Eliza is so small still to just drop off for three days without knowing what is going on. Do you know any more about it? I just didn't feel like the letter gave a lot of detalis about what they would be doing. I remember going to DACI when I danced at BYU, but I was older. Let me know what you think! It will be so fun to check your blog. Your kids are darling and your blog is darn cute too. I need to order some flower bows from you. Comment on my blog about this dance thing! Hope all is well! Jen

Unknown said...

the cakes look fabulous! Great job! Happy birthday and happy easter!