Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Cha-Cha Bubba Ray!

Dallin turned the GREAT 8 today!
We cannot express how much we love our little guy!
He brings so much sunshine into our lives!
Dallin's Top 5 Favorite Things
1. My Family
2.Baseball
3.Curious George
4.Any Super, Action Hero's!
5.Playing Catch or riding the motorcycle with my DAD! Go BYU BLUE! He is a BIG fan! Ben 10 Omnitrex!
The kids learned all about
"heavy heavy hang over thy poor head" from Dad! The Complete Adventures of Curious George! Happy Birthday Big Guy!
We love you and hope it is a great one!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

what a handsome guy! it's hard to believe that he's 8!!! hope he had a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dallin! Wow I can't believe how old our Dallins are, and so good looking too.

Jennifer said...

Hope Dallin had a great birthday! Those pictures are great!

Lana said...

I am really serious now. Noah and Dallin would be such great friends. I saw him with an omnitrix and Noah has been into that lately as well, along with many other things in the pictures. What a doll. Love all the photos.