Friday, May 15, 2009

The Bomb!!!

Due to all the many things going on in the past week
I woke up and found a bomb had gone off in our home!!!!!
So to all of you who tell me I never have a messy house!!!!
Here it is!
Along with 4 days worth of laundry and more on the way!!!
By the by...I didn't dare take pictures of the reat of the rooms...
SOOOOOO frightful!!!!
The Other Bomb....Dallin's Mothers Day gift! I love it!!!!
After I took the picture I noticed his handprint in the picture behind , shows up in the middle of the heart! Thanks bubba!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your "messy" still looks a lot like my clean, but thanks for trying to help the rest of us feel better. :)

Rosie and Derek said...

It looks like a bomb went off in my house regularly, but I'm glad that it happens even to you occasionally! :)

Stephanie said...

I have to say also, that your "messy" looks like my clean.

I wouldn't dare post what our house looked like this week.......DCFS might come in and take the kids.......on second thought maybe that's not a bad idea! j/k