Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Let Them Stay Little....Forever!!!

Scott and I decided before Emma grew up to much more that she needed to have a swing set.
So Friday at noon I got a call from Scott to meet him...We were getting the swing set!!!
So in between work shifts, dance concerts, dance rehearsals, baseball games , Mothers Day, and sleep with the help of everyone we built the kids swing set!
THEY ALL LOVE IT Form the Tween down to the four year old!My favorite moment of the entire process...becasue it was quite the process and took a few days..emma telling her Dad he needed to quit his job so he could get her swing set built, cause it was taking a hundred years!Emma had the first swing and loved it! Mom does to. Today I stood at the kitchen window watching my baby swing her toes for the sky!!!All three of them LOVE it! Thanks Dad your the best!

7 comments:

Rosie and Derek said...

WOW, that is one awesome swing set! Congrats on getting it all put together, when we did ours it took forever!

Erin said...

We debated if we should have got cher a playset this year or next. We opted for the slide off the deck this year and she loves it. It so nice to have something and beable to say go play outside. I love it!! Hey does abby have dance on fridays now that she had her concert? I think i need her tomorrow :) By the way im sad we were out of town for it :(

Heather S. said...

That's so fun!!! You need to tell me when a game is so I can come watch and chat :)

Stephanie said...

Way to go guys! You did a great job putting it together!

Now, daddy needs to quit his job, so he can stay home and swing little princess! ;)

Jennifer said...

I love Emma's comment. So cute. It looks like so much fun! I'm glad you were able to get it done.

Kristy said...

Very cool! Looks like hours and hours of fun.

tuhine peggy said...

Lucky Lee Kids! So much fun, so little time! I love it! Peggy