The Tigers had a three game series this weekend and Swept them!!!
6-1, 6-2, 13-0!
They are doing fabulous!
But he informed me at Abby's performance when I asked him if he wanted to dance with Ab in her BYU program..."Mom...I don't dance...I play Baseball!"
Abby however does dance and did absolutely AMAZING! Her company's piece was unreal for 13 year old. It was titled
Abby however does dance and did absolutely AMAZING! Her company's piece was unreal for 13 year old. It was titledHappiness is... Freedom
It was about the the slaves being delivered out of bondage in Egypt.
They audience was left in tears and awe at intermission after the piece had finished! The choreography was astounding!
Abby had a the solo of Miriam in the piece Moses sister.
With the experiences she has had this year her dancing ability has soared.
I was amazed at my little princess and the way she moved in the piece.
All you heard after the evening performance was how incredible the Freedom Dance was!
Scott, whom takes alotto be impressed by, felt it was as good as the BYU Performances you see by the college students on KBYU!





1 comment:
That's awesome!!!
Post a Comment