It was the crazy Tuesday Basketball games where I leave with the squad at 1:45 on the bus and Scott takes care of my normal mom duties.....I was sitting there during the games thinking about my children and how they can't even know how much I love them and want the very best for them...I saw this and it melted my heart....so true...such a wonderful thought....

So I got a phone call during the second, game it was Scott, he was frustrated with EVERYTHING, things had not gone in the planned order with the kids.He didn't know if he was going to meet me there for the final game....He came=) YAY! But he looked at me with eyes of understanding and said "I don't know how you do it! here, then there, in and out of the house, rushing from one thing to another...." He made me feel this way....

He is understanding........I love you babe!
3 comments:
You are superwoman! I hope that someday I can be as good of a mom as you are. :) We need to get together sometime. I miss you!
Sweet :)
I love both quotes, especially the superwoman one...remember supermoms? ha ha!
Oh my gosh! I love both of those! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment