Tuesday, February 19, 2008

If there was any doubt...

While I was folding clothes, Emma asked if her Polly Pockets could go swimming...I said sure and got her a bowl with water...
then she proceeded...
to get every rag out and use them as the towels...
then she got food out of the pantry and made
"Strawberry Pudding" .....
Oh I think there is no doubt that she is on the mend.
But the kicker is that she didn't think she had done a thing wrong as she asked for more food for her "CREATIONS" ...oh how we love her!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

she's so creative! :) what a cutie.

Stephanie said...

Holy cow! You are a very patient mother! No sleep and a BIG mess would have equaled certain death at our house! Here's to a better week for you all!

The Tolman Family said...

Glad to see that mem is feeling better. She can come and cook for me anytime. Aunt G