Friday, February 15, 2008

Our day of love...

Valentines was well...about the way it goes around here..crazy!
I got a call the night before ,
Abby's class needed 2 dozen treats for the party,
"Okay..I thought...I guess when I get done with my shift at 9:20 I can run to Wal-mart and find something and be back in time for board meeting..."
I still needed to finish up Scots Valentine as well but I got the treats, got home, got Scotts Valentine finished got to Board Meeting...got home, got call...need help at school for party...luckily Scott came home went to the party so I could finish my shifts...he took Abby to her Ortho appointment...forgot to remind him the deposit was due...Opps! Came home, Scott did scouts...delivered valentines...Scotts computer crashed...Emma sick up all night with pink eye..
Well so romantic as you can tell but it was all better as Emma looked at my valentine to Scott and asked...
"Who is that? (pause) Is that you and Dad?...You were little? Like Me?"
Yup that is Scott and I at age 3...I love my Valentine!
Hopefully in the morning our computer will work for the GEEK Squad is on the way!

3 comments:

The Tolman Family said...

Hey what a cute idea. It sounds like the day was like that for several people. Thanks for the yummy chocolate/Cherry donuts. They were great for breakfast. What was nice is that I even got one. Hope all is well, I have not even talked to you this week.

me

Jenny said...

love the pictures. what a busy day! how do you do it???? you're amazing.

ps i am still thinking about what we talked about thursday. we'll have to talk some more. :)

Stephanie said...

Way cute pics!

Why can't I have your creativity and energy!

I hope "Memmers" is feeling better. Scott was nice......you weren't there to be mean to....j/k! Love ya