Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm So Excited...Now I WILL Hide It!

Abby on her way to get Braces!
Very Excited! Abby on her way in to get braces! Not as excited!
The vinyl on the door was done by the amazing Stephanie, owner of
This & That Boutique

Abby with braces! She is still beautimos!

She did great!

Here we go!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

congratulation to abby on getting braces. i hope the braces aren't too bad. how do you like your orthodontist? i'm pretty sure we'll be needing one . . . sigh.

bentley's arm has a very slight fracture in it, and he's supposed to get a cast sometime this week. they don't have to set the bone because the fracture is so small (or something) so hopefully it will be an easy thing for him.
thanks for asking. :)

Stephanie said...

A Tin Grin has never looked cuter! I hope she is still happy after the soreness kicks in!

Glad to see the vinyl on the Ortho office is still holding up!

Unknown said...

She looks much better than I did with braces. I know we will be doing that with a few of our kids. Dallin for sure!