Monday, May 5, 2008

Dancing Baseball!

Emma and Mommy finished up dance for the year two weeks ago!
We had sooooooo much fun being together..
Infact this past Tuesday, when we didn't have class,
we had our own little class at home because we missed it so much!Last Dancing Day!
Of course Emma had to wear three different skirts that day! The 16 Monkeys in the good-bye train! Our LITTLE class! Miss Miriam and her Emma! Emma adores her! This was our big showcase day! Emma did the best her best ever! On to Baseball!
Dallin rocked at his first Little League game!
He was the only player to hit to the outfeild
& had the ONLY defensive out of the game!
He loves his ball!
And I must say...he is the most adorable
first-basemen in his little uniform!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

hurray for emma and dallin! and i'm glad to see another blog from you. i've missed you!

Jennifer said...

They both look great and they look like they are having lots of fun!

Tina said...

Watching our kids have fun is I think one of the most fun parts of being a parent. I'm glad to see your family is having so much fun.

Unknown said...

What fun! I love to see kids enjoying being kids (and moms and dads enjoying it too!)