Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mothers Day and NOT!

Dallins class did a melodrama that is a tradition for Mrs. Turner for Mothers Day...They sing songs and do this really sweet poem and each one has a part. Dallins part was
" My mom's a chauffeur and drives really slow,
she gets me to the places I need to go."
He looked so adorable!!!!!!!!!
Abby also had Mrs. Turner! WE LOVE HER! Dallin has grown leaps and bounds this year with her TLC! He played the part of the cow in the drama, they were going to be sold to the villain!
" A moo, a moo, a moo, moo, moo!" I said "a moo, a moo, a moo, moo, moo!"

THEY DIDN'T GET SOLD! That afternoon, the PTA hosted the first annual "TCA"......

TEACHERS CHOICE AWARDS

Abby read part of a tribute to the teachers! It was so much fun as each teachers class screamed and cheered for them!

We went out to the cemetery with grandma to put flowers out for Mothers Day! It looks just like there front door used to.And finally the NOT! last night after getting home from a game we got a knock at the back door...it was dad...he had to be driven home from school...he was Sick..did he let me take him to the ER....NO...MEN are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Stubborn!

I mad him stay home from work and we are going to get to the bottom of this! If he let someone drive his car and him home...something is definitely wrong...we are pretty sure he went into some sort of hypoglycemic shock...at least we hope that is all it is......So this was our sweet babies when we got back home. I told ab's to just get in our bed. Gosh they make the worst night better! Oh and tough ol bubba got hit in the shin by a line drive but still got the m out at first and ran off the Field with a big ol grin! Got home and it tore the skin off his leg! BOY OF STEEL!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

hope scott's ok!
what a fun mother's day (except for the last part).
love sleeing kids - they always look like angels. :)

Jennifer said...

I am so glad Dallin has such a great teacher! I hope Scott feels better soon.

Unknown said...

I wish our school would do more programs and things. Grace's year of Kindergarten is almost up and not one concert or skit or anything.
BTW Dallin is such a cute cow!