Saturday, June 28, 2008

TEXAS RANGERS TAKE 3RD!

What a Tournament!!! These boys played their hearts out. They were the bad news bears...we were the littlest team with only 9 players all season!We are so proud of our BUBBA! He was an MVP!
Today it was you play till you loose and then you wereout of the tournament.
They played three games and took 3rd.
Dallin brought home the two winning runs in the first game to win and was the winning run in the second...The Thrid game he was the Target of the entire City officials reffing system as the kid to keep out of the game..He did great but you can't beat a corrupt system.
Dallin is as honest as you get and he got skunked!
If you would like the entire story maybe at a later time when I am not so emotional we will let you know all the garbage of the game.
He still loves the game and wants to play play play! He took it the hardest from his team as tears filled his eyes. You won't find a boy who loves Baseball as much as he does ...I think red dirt is in is blood!
Dallin got the game ball and hasn't put it down.
He shined today!
I don't know how many kids will play baseball in full uniform in 95* weather from 9:00 am till 5:00 and not ONE complaint but I just want to play more ball! I don't want it to be over!

5 comments:

The Tolman Family said...

D,

WAY to go!!! I wish I could have been there to see it all. YOU are our MVP always.

Love ya lots
Aunt Glenda

p.s. I want to see your game ball tomorrown when I get home.

Jennifer said...

That is awesome Dallin! Congratulations.

Stephanie said...

Dallin is #1 in our book!

Way to go big "D"

Maybe Dallin can give Bre, Hanie & Sam some private lessons!

Love Ya,
The Hughes Gang

Jenny said...

congratulations dallin! what a big day.

Lana said...

What a sweet boy. That is so awesome that he loves baseball. I love to watch! That is no fun that crazy things were happening. I want to hear the story sometime. It's hard as a Mom to watch things happed to your kids when you think it is unfair. You are a good sport.