I am a bit behind...I have found out that working 40 hours a week and raising a family the way I am used to well...need less to say ...failing! But only 100 hours to go!
I need to say that Scott is the BEST Father! And we love him dearly! Father's Day was hard because we had to say our good-byes to my parents. NOT EASY and I am not doing as well as I thought I would. I know it is a FABULOUS and WONDERFUL thing but I love them and DO miss them. They are in Ireland now and settling in ...I will keep you posted.
Abby and I got permission from the principal at Orem High to go and get Scott a brick form Orem High and and Dallin caught him a tie at the parade and gave it to him.
He wore it even to church. DAD is such a sport!
SCOTT thank you for being the awesome Father you are to our children!
This song is Scott and Bubba's Song!

4 comments:
i didn't know you were working that much this summer! good luck w/ the next 100 hours.
i'm so excited for your parents, but i can't imagine what it would be like for you to have them gone. good luck! i know all of your family will be blessed because your parents are serving.
oh - i saw your sister at maceys tonight. she says "hi." :)
Dads sure are great to have around aren't they!
Love the new blog template by the way!
Sorry you're having a hard time with your parents leaving. I hope it gets easier soon!
I love looking at your blog. I am so glad that you have one so I can see your beautiful family. I am also so sad for you to have your Mom and Dad gone. I know it will be hard. I loved seeing all the pictures and look forward to any info you get on them. I loved seeing the floats at Orem fest since we didn't get to go this year. How fun that you got to judge! I also think that school was the cleanest it will EVER be! Way to go. That is so awesome that you are doing that. Deb, you are an amazing person. I don't know how you keep up, but you do a great job. Love you.
Post a Comment