Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BIG NEWS!

One month ago on Good Things Utah...
(OUR very favorite show),
asked people to send in nominations for an
Outstanding Teen Sanctuary Day Spa Back to School Make Over.
You had to nominate a teenager who has gone above and beyond this summer working, service, ect. Well I think my kids are amazing and so I sent in (without anybody knowing...not even dad) a nomination for Abby.
This morning they announced the three lucky teenagers and ......
Abby was picked!!!!!!!!!!!!
They said HER name and showed her picture!
I couldn't believe it! Well I could because I think she is amazing!
I screamed...!!!!
They will unveil her new school makeover and tell about what she did this summer this
Friday August 15th @ 10:00 am
ABC Channel 4
on Good Things Utah!
Hope you all can watch...Dad is so proud!
I wasn't going to post it until after we went up but he wanted everyone to know!
So hope you all can tune in to see her!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so great! I will tune in on Friday. Congratulations Abby!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS ABBY!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad that you didn't wait to post it!!!... your right she is AMAZING!!!!... I feel such a special bond with "my GIRLS", even still now as they have developed, grown, and moved on to BIGGER and better things.... like YW and are no longer "my girls" ... :)
I can't wait to see it, I am going to put it in my planner so that I don't miss it!!!
Thanks again for sharing it in advance!!

Lorin and Janice said...

It will be so fun to watch how your makeover turns out. You deserve it Abby. You are an amazing girl. We missed you at our activity last night but hope dance camp was fun.

Stephanie said...

WOOT! WOOT!

Way to go Abby & Debi! We will for sure be glued to the TV!

I don't know what they will do to make Abby over, cause she is already absolutely gorgeous!

Love ya!

Me and My Clan said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad you told us! It's 9:10 and I would've been so sad if I'd missed it.

Unknown said...

Hey Abby I watched and you look GREAT!! Love the hair accessory :).... you've done an amazing job and I'm glad that others have been able to see just how amazing you are!! Can't wait to see your hair up close. Love ya!!