Thursday, August 7, 2008

WEEK REWIND

Well Saturday Scott, Abby and Dallin decided to take the chance
and go boating with Uncle Tator!
Lets just say
LIFE JACKET TREASURE HUNT!
STRANDED!
FAITH OF A CHILD!
RESCUED! HOME!I sent Abby with the camera to take pictures of their fun time...
she didn't take pictures...
except of how they felt on the way home!!!!Hopefully it will go better next time! Emma on her first big bike ride with dad! The helmet was a bit much at first , but she got the hang of it. I think this is the one who will be riding on her own by five and leaving us in the dust! She loves to VROOM! Scott and I went to good friends surprise birthday party!
It was a TON of fun,
(It must have been good, Scott is smiling and I have proof!)
plus we got an evening out.
It was at the Thanksgiving Point Barn,
they had a live band ,
dancing, buffet,
CHEESECAKE,
and bagpipes!
Her husband Steve came out in a KILT and
gave her birthday present...
A TRIP TO SCOTLAND!
Happy 40th Jenny!
That made all the embarrassment of the surprise worth it!It was sooooo fun to see some great friendS!
Annalee, Shelly, Julie...All Amazing women! THe CakE! i THOUGHT IT WAS SO ADORABLE!
THEN WE HAD jEDI IN THE BACKYARD ONE AFTERNOON! And I got to make a few more aprons.
Emma has been waiting..patiently...all summer for hers...
She picked out the fabric!
It hangs on her bed!
She is my little helper.
She even helped the fabric through while I sewed it!This is one from Jennys book... It is reversible.... I had so much fun wearing it around the house & feeling so spiffy!
Thanks Again Jenny...

And then the reason I am even posting tonight soooo late!

I am restless!

I am registering Abby for Jr. High today!!!!!!

She will get her locker, Activity card, schedule..ect!
Here we go...hold on tight!
Abby Roo...I miss Just Us!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you have been busy...jr. high, I can't believe it. Next year Noah will start middle school, that freaks me out...but not as much as Isaac starting Kindergarten this year!

Me and My Clan said...

I love that yellow and black apron! How cute! I can't BELIEVE Abby is starting Junior High! That is crazy! It seems like it was just yesterday we were all gawking at her, freaking the poor little thing out, up at the cabin when she was brand new. I can't believe that was that long ago. So crazy!

Jennifer said...

You are always so busy! I love the apron you made. I hope the Junior High Registration went well.

Jenny said...

the apron is adorable. you're so talented!