Emma had GREAT birthday!
Abby held the cake for the first time so mom could watch.
Emma got HER first American Girl Doll for her birthday...Elizabeth...Emma's middle name.
Emma loaded her first backpack and off we went to Chuck-A -Rama for dinner with Grandma Lee and Grandpa Darling. She wanted "Pocaroni, Chocolate milk and ice cream for dinner.
Emma informed us that we had to go to build a bear because it was her birthday...Dad fell for it and she said she would share her birthday so everyone got to build a bear...They have the BEST dad.
Mom's Birthday sand which!
Emma's first day back on the job...riding her birthday bike from grandma.
Dallins first day of 3rd grade and his first year all by himself at school.
Not Dallin's first time being scared about school...Can you tell he is nervous?
Abby on her first day of JR. HIGH...........
Abby meeting Skotie on the way to....
Mom's Birthday sand which!
Emma's first day back on the job...riding her birthday bike from grandma.
Dallins first day of 3rd grade and his first year all by himself at school.
Not Dallin's first time being scared about school...Can you tell he is nervous?
Abby on her first day of JR. HIGH...........
Abby meeting Skotie on the way to....

Her first bus ride to school...MOMS LEAST FAVORITE PART!
I missed everyday this week watching those girls running into school and coming out to tell me all about the day...
Although it brought tears to my eyes when I turned the corner coming home from one of my crossing shifts...Abby had just gotten dropped off from the bus and she saw me and started running to the truck...jumped up and started telling me about the day...
I think I will make it...until tomorrow anyway!

6 comments:
I am glad Emma had so much fun on her birthday. I hope the school year goes well for Abby and Dallin.
what a lot of wonderful 1sts! emma looks so grown up in the build a bear picture. sigh. i remember when she was born!!!
I love the picture of Emma with her bag packed, waiting by Grandma's car. That is so her. Remember when she was tiny and she got into Steph and Jeff's Suburban and through a fit when we wouldn't let her go with them and spend the night. She loves being on the go and a part of the party, that one.
Dallin is getting to be too grown up. It is a good thing he is small, it helps me think of him as still being our "little guy."
Abby is getting to be way too pretty. I do not like her going to junior high with a bunch of bad kids. I just hope she stays who she is.
Wow, what a bunch of memorable FIRSTS!
Looks like everyone is doing great!
Will Scott buy me something neat if I promise to share my birthday with him?
I love all those "firsts" pictures! It was so fun to read and see all those pictures.
BTW-that guy song is SO funny!
I love all those "firsts" pictures! It was so fun to read and see all those pictures.
BTW-that guy song is SO funny!
Post a Comment