I came across this game on my cousins blog and decided it would be fun!
So play along if you want to!
1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
I am anxious to hear your responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments...
8 years ago

4 comments:
I remember when I first moved into the ward and you were conducting the music in sacrament. I thought you seemed really shy. Then later you became my visiting teacher and boy was I wrong! I really loved having you and Jenny as my vt's. You were both awesome. I'm so glad that I had that chance to get to know you a little bit.
You were right to say Randy, Jamie, Melissa, you and me......enough said. SOOO many memories. Too many to count. One of the first memories that comes to my mind from childhood is coming over to your house and always wanting to go into your bedroom. I thought it was so beautiful and I loved all of your stuff. Growing up I always wanted to play with you, or do what you were doing, or be like you. You were older and of course much cooler then me. Then in High School I was amazed by your dancing and I was so jealous that I couldn't do that.
I also remember seeing Abby when she was born and thinking she was beautiful and that all your children would be beautiful (and they are........) I remember coming to your first place and loving your decorations and just being in awe of you. You have always been so sweet and loving and I am so grateful and blessed to call you family and what a bonus to call you friend. I love you!!
I remember when you and Scott first got married. I thought it was SOOOO cool that one of my cousins got married...so cool in fact, that I wanted to tag along with you two everywhere you went. Wow, how annoying must that have been. You go outside to be alone with your new hubby, and here comes Scott's annoying little cousin. :) Ya, sorry about that. I also have to say that my most vivid memory of Scott when I was little was one Halloween at G'ma and G'pa's. I was dressed as a butterfly I remember, I can't remember what Scott was, but everybody was marching around my grandparents house, and Scott was holding my hand the whole time doing a really good job entertaining me. I remember that so well. What a great dad he must be!
I don't really have anything specific, I just remember when I heard that Scott was getting married, thinking "What? I didn't even know he was dating anyone!" And it turns out he kind of wasn't:) I thought you were the cutest thing, and I was a little jealous that you were my age and getting married. I remember your wedding reception, and I thought your dress was the prettiest thing ever, and you looked so good in it (I even saved a napkin from your reception, it had your names on it and I thought that was such a cute idea). I am so glad you are part of our family and I always look forward to talking to you and Scott at family parties. You guys are great!
Post a Comment