Saturday, September 6, 2008

14 Years...Who knew!?!

Hey babe Happy Anniversary!
It has been 14 years ...I CAN NOT believe it!
Some days it seems like we hardly know each other and other days
I can't remember life without you!
It has been such an adventure!
We have done some incredible things...3 come to mind!
Even though we have had our bumps in the road,
we are stronger together because of them!
I want to hold your hand from here to forever!
Always remember that the heavens smiled upon us the day we were married
as we witnessed our own special wedding doves.
JUST FOR US!
Everything I do , I do for you...and now OUR three monkeys!
I LVOE YOU...yours forvever...SB ( think big black marker)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Debi, Thanks for taking pity on Scott. I couldn't ask for a better SIL! Love Ya!

Okay........you now NEED to explain SB......what does it stand for?

Jennifer said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

The Tolman Family said...

Hey who is your photographer?!?!?! Way to go guys. Can you believe that it has been 14 years. We are right behind you.

Love ya

Kristy said...

That is such a sweet thing to write for my crazy cousin Scott. You are the best, and he is a lucky guy. You are lucky too!