So I guess the moves really do run in the family :) And FYI cubed ice is always prefered but as long as it is diet caffine free with a hint of cherry and there is some kind of ice involved I am good. Love ya cuz
We are always on the go..so we thought a fun way to let our loved ones know and see whats going on would be to create this blog...Scott, Debi, Abby, Dallin, And Emma
8 comments:
OK, I have never heard Zach laugh so hard before. What great moves guys. Debi you finally made it as a big star dancer
That is too funny!
Oh, that was hilarious!
Sweet! ROFLPP!
Debi your head looked a little big, but of course......Scott's was perfectly sized!
So funny!!!
I am still laughing my head off.
YOU LOOK HOT!!!!!!
So I guess the moves really do run in the family :) And FYI cubed ice is always prefered but as long as it is diet caffine free with a hint of cherry and there is some kind of ice involved I am good.
Love ya cuz
Post a Comment