I can't believe my 'angel heart' is getting to be so grown up (and so pretty, too). I love you and I am so proud of how hard you are working in school. Keep it up. Love Dad.
We are always on the go..so we thought a fun way to let our loved ones know and see whats going on would be to create this blog...Scott, Debi, Abby, Dallin, And Emma
4 comments:
I can't believe my 'angel heart' is getting to be so grown up (and so pretty, too). I love you and I am so proud of how hard you are working in school. Keep it up. Love Dad.
She does look so grown up! What a great picture.
So Gorgeous Abby!
It's no fair.......you and Bre should still be little....dressed in your matching Gymboree outfits and drinking "lowies".
ABby, we are soooo proud of you. Thanks for being the best niece, cousin ever.
us
Post a Comment