Friday, September 5, 2008

Lador Day Weekend Posted After Labor Week

We did have a great weekend...Scott bought him and the older two season tickets to the BYU football games. They had the best time! Rah Rah Rah! So Saturday was the first home game and they went and had the best time..they went and all got BYU shirts....
Yes even "Ornery" got one... and he did the wave and everything! They have great seats. Right on the 48 yard line! Go Blue!
Dallin turned out to be the lucky one of the day..In that entire stadium one of his good little buddies walked in and sits three rows down...He knew his friend had tickets as well, but goodness, that is about as good as it gets...your dad, your sis, a hot dog, a football shirt, at a BYU game and a buddie close by.Sunday Afternoon Scott and I took off to our favorite place...Johnson Mill in Midway....It is gorgeous and because it was rainy..It was even more so. When we arrived there was no where to park...Come to find out the owner was having a family Sunday get together...For the High School Musical fans..The owner is Troy Bolton's father in the show...He was there with the entire family....They were very kind and apologized knowing that we were there for a quiet get a way....Our room was perfect...Right off the pond and water wheel... Scott loved the skis in the corner...I was just thrilled to be somewhere I didn't have one thing I could clean...email or phone to answer...or knock at the door... It WAS COLD but like I said gorgeous... When we first got there we took a canoe ride...It is the best way to relax... The water fall off the back of the Mill... The deck we would have had breakfast....but it was raining so we ate in the dining room.Every couple should go and listen to the falls at Johnson Mill. we love it there and it isn't far away..but it feels like it! Pus they make you homemade cookies at night...YUMMMMM! Over the weekend I saw this cute crayon holder in Utah Valley Magazine and decided to make on for Emma for her church bag...you know so they don't roll of the bench under the feet in front of you...Abby wanted one for her backpack and so this is how they turned out...Kind of Fun! All in all it is Friday and the week end WAS NOT long enough and real world has set in. I have lost my mind, my forgetter is working and we haven't even started dance yet! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh and the kitchen sink is KAPUT! Life goes on and I am off to more well just more!

4 comments:

Me and My Clan said...

Holy cow...does the talent never end!?! That crayon holder is so cute!! I have always wanted to go to the Johnson Mill. It looks so nice. We'll have to check it out some time. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.

Stephanie said...

Wow! I am glad you busy bodies got away! Johnson Mill looks gorgeous!

Go Cougars! Eat some popcorn and spill some rootbeer for me!

Love the Crayon rolls......and to answer the comment above, Debi's talent never runs out!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you and Scott got to get away for a night. Hopefully you were able to really relax and not worry about anything! Great job on the crayon holders. You are awesome.

Kristy said...

I practically never just whip up some handy thing I see in a magazine. You are so amazing it's crazy!