Friday, September 12, 2008

MY Supergirl!

A couple of weeks ago Abby was so excited that on September 12 the Jr. high was having superhero day and they were going to be able to dress up as there favorite superhero's. I asked her if she was going to...
(didn't know if it was cool or not)...
without hesitation she said"YES!"
I asked her who she was going to be and she replied...
"you mom...I am going to be Supermom!"
You can only imagine what I felt. So here she is this morning off to school as Supermom...she wore my apron, rubber gloves, my PTA badge, and a big MOM on her forehead. I only wish I really was supermom and had super powers.
Abby I adore you!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are a Supermom!

You have to know that, by how much your kids adore you!

It must have been one of those "mommy" pay days!

Jennifer said...

That is so sweet! And I do agree that you are supermom. I'm glad your kids know that too.

Kristy said...

Debbie, You are living the dream. I hope that my daughter and I will have such a great relationship. Any secrets?

orneryguy said...

Hey Supermom, you are a superhero to all of us! I am amazed at all you do each day and how well you do it. Love ya!! (oops Lvoe ya!!)