Rascal Flatts- Movin' On
....
I've found you find strength in your moments of weaknessFor once I'm at peace with myself
I'm movin' on
I've lived in this place and I know all the faces
Each one is different but they're always the same
They mean no harm but it's time that I face it
They'll never allow things to change
But I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong
I'm movin' on
I'm movin' on
And I know there's no guarantee's,
but I'm not alone
There comes a time in every one's life
When all you can see are the years passing by
And I have made up my mind that those days are gone
I'm movin' on!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
There comes a time in your life when you have to let go of the things that bring you down. That keep you from experiencing joy in life. The moment when you realize, what you thought and wanted, was simply to much to ask. You realized that when you asked and nothing changed...that was the answer.
When you realize that all you needed to find joy in your life is to let go of the things/people who are weighing you down.
It will be okay...It will be best....you will be better. Men are that they might have joy. I know I am loved by my Heavenly Father. I know that my sweet eternal family, Scott, Abby, Dallin, and Emma, we have joy. We go through things together...thick and thin...we do not take advantage of one another...We celebrate each others success, we cry with each others failures. We believe in each other. We understand what it means to be a forever family. There is no pretending we care for one another, we do. So today...taking that drive and moving on.....

No comments:
Post a Comment