On the ninth day of Thanksgiving my Heavenly Father gave to me......
Dallin=)
My bubba! When we decided to have another baby, I seriously could not contemplate loving another child as much as we loved Abby. I was SO worried about this. I mean we loved Abby SO much, how on earth could you love two that much.....WELL Dallin was my little bubba. When he was born, I realized just how much a person can love. I learned that love IS infinite. I learned how Heavenly Father could love ALL His children. I learned that having another baby does not lessen the love of any other child but only magnifies it.
Dallin was a mama's boy. He made this mom feel like a super hero. I could do no wrong by him. He loved me unconditionally. For the first 6 years of Dallin's life it was me and him. UNTIL one day he went to the dump with dad, and mom didn't go....Then dad was ok.
Dallin is the jam in our sandwich. The filling in our eclair. The cream in our Oreo.=)
He is squished between the girls. But his sisters are his biggest cheerleaders. They are at all his games, baseball, football, basketball. Abby looked over her little bubba. As well as Emma and Dallin are the worst of eniemies but the best of friends=)
Dallin's first word was "Ball." i can still here his sweet little voice saying all of his cute words..."Ish".......:meooooooow"..."My Mama".
Dallin would not let dad anywhere near mom. If Scott would sit by me, Dallin would squeeze in between and say...move.
Dallin and I were crossing buddies. We read stacks of books from the library in the car. We loved Blue's Clues. I began the best Jedi fighter. He was my buddy.
I know that when I WAS CONCERNED ABOUT HOW I COULD POSSIBLY LOVE ANOTHER CHILD.....Heaven sent me a little boy that showed me how.
Out of the three children, Dallin, loves to pend time with his mom and dad. There is no place he would rather be, than right by our side. It could be cooking, watching a silly show, going on an errand, he loves to be with us.
Scott and I were sitting there at 6th grade graduation and they began to announce the 6th grade boy that would receive the Kiwanis Club Hope of America Award....They announced Dallin....we were so surprised! Not becasue he hasn't excelled in the classroom, because he had. But because he was new to the school. The elementary school faculty and administration were not familiar with him or his parents. It was a wonderful accomplishment because Dallin earned this award on his own. It honored the Dallin we are raising him to be. A Scholar. A leader. A example. A good person. All on his own. We are so proud of Dallin and all he is becoming.
I pray Dallin will always remember what an incredible blessing he is to our family. His strength and dedication to all he does. We could not imagine a day without the sincere hugs from our bubba ray!
"Dallin you are my sunshine, my only sunshine! I will love you forever, I will like you for always, as long as I'm living my bubba you'll be......Are you my mother?"
I am thankful to my Heavenly Father and express gratitude daily for my Dallin=)





















No comments:
Post a Comment