Sunday, November 11, 2012

On the first day of Thanksgiving...

Okay..I know I am a dork...but yes I am doing the 12 days of Thanksgiving...SO here  a goes....
On the First day Of Thanksgiving my Heavenly Father gave to me.....
Joy!

Expanding on that for a moment. I have always loved the word Joy...it is blissful to say...it brings a smile...its genuine. Last year a Christmas, an sweet friend dropped by our home with and unexpected Christmas wish. Her family gave us a block with the word JOY on it. She explained what the word meant to them...Jesus...Others...Yourself....JOY....LOVED IT!!!!! Brought a entirely different meaning to a beautiful word. She has no idea how much that ment, her kind visit brightened my holiday so much. What I would like to show gratitude with this word today is the O....Others. I have so many others in my life who serve me daily...bring me joy daily...others who have been placed in my life over my lifetime...who I may not interact on a daily, weekly or sometimes monthly basis....but always seem to know what I need, when it is needed...these individuals live close to the spirit....these individuals do the smallest things that impact me so much. These OTHERS genuinely care about my joy. For that I am thankful. Thankful my Heavenly Father has placed them in my life.

No comments: