Tuesday, November 20, 2012

On the tenth day of Thanksgiving....(caught up)


 On the tenth day of Thanksgiving my Heavenly father gave to me...
Abigail=)
I think I do not know where to start with Abby...Since the moment she was present in our lives, which was about week one of maternity, no joke, Our lives have been uplifted. Abby was by far my hardest pregnancy. I was sick for the first five months,but that is not what made it hard. I wanted a little baby girl. More than anyone could even know. We did not find out what we were having so the 9 months were rough. Every doctor would say "oh that heart beat is so strong...it's a boy." Every Doctor and I saw 4! They didn't understand, this baby came to me and whispered in my ear it's name and I do not think a boy would want to be called Abigail. This was not even a name we had ever even considered. but it was told to me, clear as day...My name is Abigail. I called Scott and he was so sweet and kind, trying to comfort me because how could this be if it is a boy.........This baby was strong. You could see it kick and move from across the room, for hours we would watch....BECAUSE IT DIDN'T GO TO BED....EVER! Well I prayed, and pleaded with my Heavenly Father. he knew my desires were righteous....we had a baby girl Abigail=) She WAS strong! She held her head up at birth and had the calf muscles of trained athlete. NO JOKE! Abby was a joy! She kept us on our toes from the day she was born! She was a  delight BUT was not content week 3 rolled over, all the time, crawled at 2 months and walked by 7 months. She was independent and ready for the party.
Abby is my best friend. Heavenly Father knew I needed her. She knows when I am sad and need a hug. She knows when I need a note of encouragement. She shares in my ridiculous humor=). She laughs at my silly jokes. She helps where ever I am lacking. She is a friend to everyone. She loves special needs children. She follows the promptings of the spirit. She is an incredible example to her younger siblings. Abby is my second chance at life. Abby reminds me of  great sacrifice. I am Abby's younger sister, haha=) Abby loves to hang out with me. Abby still pretends to let me pick out her clothes. She lets me do her make up. Abby is everything. Life has given Abby incredible experiences, that most of us might only see once a lifetime, and Abby is her lifetime. She has taught us to believe in our dreams. She has taught us faith. Abby radiates inner beauty. Abby makes the world better wherever she is. ABBY LOVES LIFE!!!!!!




































 I am honored to be her mother. I can not wait to see her reach her goals in the years to come. She has grown up in the blink of an eye. Our little "bum in air" will fly away soon to school, to a mission, to her own home........BUT she will always be our Roo, the one who started this party!
I express my gratitude to my Heavenly Father who heard a broken heart 17 years ago and blessed our live with our Monkey.....Abigail

No comments: