The Gospel=)
On of the most priceless gift I have in my life is the gift of the Gospel. I am so grateful for the knowledge, peace and understanding it gives to me daily. I have never been one to bear my testimony in an eloquent manner, you know how some people can just touch your very soul with there message, ya not me. But I feel it and I feel it to be the most true and sure thing I know. I belong to the true and everlasting gospel. I belong to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so grateful for it....I live it ...I love it!
There is still so many ways I need to grow in the gospel, but my seed has bloomed into the start of my forever vine. The roots are planted deep within the ground. What ever I have gone through...I ALWAYS come back to my Heavenly Father...no matter how difficult the challenge...I turn to Him. In return, He has been there. I would be so lost today with out my foundation, knowing that when I become lost, I just return to the basics, that I have been taught since primary. Pray, Ponder, Read, and follow the teachings of Jesus. Then I am found.
This year was monumental for our family in the gospel. Our Dallin received the Priesthood and Princess Emma was Baptised. They were wonderful days in our home, where I felt a confirmation of the truthfullness of this gospel.
I am Thankful and forever grateful to my Heavenly Father for this Gospel.
GREAT TO BE 8!
Each one of our children's Baptism Photo's
Abby 2004, Dallin 2008, Emma 2012



No comments:
Post a Comment