I know....its almost over....BUT after a very long day.....On the Third Day of Thanksgiving my Heavenly Father gave to me.....
Teachers
I am so thankful for teachers. The teachers my children have had and have. he teachers I work with daily. The teachers of the spirit. The past couple of years I have had the awesome job of working along side some of the most amazing teachers. Every day I become more in awe of what they know, what they do , and the lives they reach. It is incredible how plainly it has been made to me that the Lord truly does bless people with gifts. The teachers who have influenced my life, have the gift of teaching.
I am sooooooo thankful for the elementary teachers of all of my children. Each one was exactly what they needed. These teachers have cared so deeply for my children, there relationships with each one will be forever. I was surprised to receive a envelope in district mail...now I get envelopes daily in district mail for classes BUT this one was different...It was from Scera Park Ele. Our former elementary school. There was a letter inside address to Dallin. It was from his 4th grade teacher Mrs. Louder. Tears welled up in my eyes as we read her sweet note. Dallin is now in 7th grade....he is still important to her. I honestly feel that because of the great love my children's teachers have for them, it has helped mold them into the people they are becoming.
I am thankful for teachers who care about the success of the student but also care about more than grades. Who take the time to stop me in the halls, send me a email, asking about my children, noticing when they are having a bad day, or celebrating a success. I am grateful that my children love their teachers. They care enough about their teachers to realize they give more than grades, they are people....so they stop by to say hi to them, visit with them.
Thank you Heavenly Father for my job, for giving me the opportunity to be fed knowledge daily. Thank you
for teachers.
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment