Well, she is off! I let her get on the bus to go to camp Shalom.
20 years ago this same week...NO JOKE!...
I went to camp shalom for my first year at camp!
It feels like yesterday!
My baby is growing up and moving on to great things and I am struggling with the thought of running out of time!
Me and two other moms were the only ones left in the parking lot....crying!
Jenela said that time just goes to fast.
She just had a daughter get married this past summer and
she felt like she was just putting her on the bus!
IS IT JUST US!
Does anybody else struggle with letting their babies grow up?
This is SO hard for me... I did let her go!
I hope she has the time of her life!
Abby and Skotie! BFF!
The First Ward Campers heading off to B.O.O.T. Camp 2008
Abby and Skotie! BFF!
The First Ward Campers heading off to B.O.O.T. Camp 2008"Building Our Own Testimony!
Loading up!
Mom sneaking on the bus to snap a picture!
It was comforting to watch her wave through the window until she just couldn't see us any more.
When we got home we found notes to all of us on our pillows and fridge telling us how much she loves us and that she hopes we have a great week....so if I wasn't a basket case and missing her already ... that did me in!
I will survive!
I just adore my babes!

9 comments:
Your post made me cry. They do grow up too fast. Thanks for reminding me to make everyday count.
I can't believe that she is going to girl's camp. I remember when she was just little and I would babysit her when I was in Young Womens! It makes me sad too!
I have tears in my eyes!
I think I would have cried too! Good thing they "let" me go to camp with Bre!
I hope Abby has an awesome time at Camp Shalom! It is the BeSt! Just look at how we turned out!?!?!?
Wow, I'm not there yet, just doing Cub Scout Day Camp this week. What a sweet girl to leave notes for all of you!
This made me cry just reading it! I can't believe Abby is old enough, it seem like she was just a baby, and now she is a Young Woman! Crazy! I am with you on the time goes too fast stuff! I HATE it!!! I do not want my babies to grow up!
thought about you this morning and wondered how you were doing w/ abby going to camp. i'm dreading cub scout day camp for bentley and it's still two years away. :) it's hard to let them go. hope abby and you have great weeks.
I am the exact same way. I can't imagine sending Noah off anywhere without me! I feel your tears. How did our parents do it?
I loved the hairdo's you did. You are good at that!
Also, your fence project looks intense, but I bet your are excited. I am happy for you.
It does go much too fast! I think once they hit 3 time seems to hit warp speed.
That was so sweet of Abby! She was doing great at camp while I was there. Only two more nights.
Post a Comment